Putting names with faces

Nailer

This year we are going to try and make a few more of the fun tournaments,

I am going to make an honest effort to introduce myself to a few of you.

Remembering names has never been my strong point, and now that I'm past the 1/2 way to 90 mark it's even more difficult. I'm starting a spread sheet to help me put proper names with screen names. If you could post your first name it would help me in my quest.

Thank you,

Ken.

Try this Ken,

When I run a tournament and have about 30 teams in it. Try and remember each team when you get home and post the results with the pictures. Its like a game to me, but so far I can do it...:D

My name is Rich

just remember that caznik is Rich, but not really....:D

Don't you hate meeting someone, doing your introductions, then next time you see them you can't remember their name? I end up calling them man, dude, bro, er some crap, honestly sometimes it's great when someone else is around and they say the name, what a relief.

My name is Jason, but most people that know me call me Buck...

I can totally relate to these statements. I can meet someone today, and can't remember there name the next time I see them.

I don't get a chance to meet many of you guys there in the West (Michigan) as I do most of my fishing here around Cleveland. But, if you ever come this way, look me up. After we meet, and fish together, I may call you something other than your given name, but, I will call you anything but, late for dinner! lol

And my name is Bill.

Tim, Al, Are the Salmon in lake Ontario realy as BIG as what I read? If so I may grab the boys and look you up some day!

Eric, thats a sweet boat you have there. (I'm assuming it's you in the avatar).

To the rest of you thanks, and let spring be near.