Stinger Prototype

GLF

What do you think of this color?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of this color?

• Looks awesome. I would like it for my tackle box.
    • Not sure if it will catch fish.
    • Won't catch a fish.

I think there is starting to be a little overkill on the killer line. No doubt it will catch fish, but I just don't think another killer color is needed

Point taken.

This is a prototype, just like all of the ones I posted previously. There will not be an overkill in the killer line. Only two of the prototypes I posted earlier will be available this season.

Lots of lures are made every day. Most will never see production. If they catch fish......shouldn't they go into production?

It does look nice and I'm sure it will catch fish, but man o man I got so many stingers now I have to blindfold myself to decide which one to run. (heck they all catch fish!)

I'm pretty confident that I could operate with just a dozen different colors and not notice a difference in my catch. I just can't bring myself to gettin rid of all those other pretty ones!

It looks like it should work. I think we all have noticed that certain days anything will work.:) Some days you just have to hit on the right spread. Like I always say,"Find out what they want and give em lots of it". I guess this applies to fishermen and fish.:)