2nd Annual Free Fishing Swap Meet Feb 2, 2008

When: Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 from 10 am to 1 pm. No Early Birds Please!

Where: Homefront Church, just off 196 near the Rivertown Crossings Mall at 6265 8th Ave SW Grandville, MI 49418

That's right, we're back!

The Saturday before Superbowl XLII is the date for this years swap meet so mark your calendars. Last year was such a great success we're going to do it again, hopefully without the blizzard this year.

We are having a swap meet for anyone that would like to sell, swap, and buy excess fishing gear on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 from 10 am to 1 pm. We are thinking that the theme be related to items for fishing but we also are considering that it be open to sporting goods in general. No flea market crap, just good used gear that one no longer needs or use.

Sellers contact me prior to the event to reserve a table. Cost will be $10 per vendor. Sellers are welcome to share or split tables. If there are left over tables we will offer them up for donation only basis for those who would like to sell, and cannot reserve, afford, or do not need a full table.

Set up will happen between 9 and 10am. If I could get a few volunteers to show up early at 8:30am to move some tables and chairs. We will need to move some chairs first, set up the tables, then set up our items. Volunteers please contact me, and will get to pick the best locations. We will need a crew available at the end to put the tables away and put the chairs back as we found them. Many hands will make this an easy job.

Buyers can stop by from 10-1pm. This will be a free event for buyers, donations gladly accepted. Bring cash and change if possible to make it easier on the sellers who will have limited abilities to make change throughout the day.

We have decided to do a 50/50 raffle for the Youth Ministry and they will be on hand to sell coffee and snacks too. Please support them with their fund raiser. We are looking for donations for door prizes, and raffle prizes as well.

Location has been set at Homefront Church, just off 196 near the Rivertown Crossings Mall. The address is 6265 8th Ave SW Grandville, MI 49418. We will have full run of the place with plenty of tables, chairs, and room to spread out in this new facility. Here is a google map to the location, please DO NOT call the facility directly since this is a private event, contact myself with any questions or issues.

Directions

There is shopping and plenty of great restaurants nearby, so bring the family out for a day of fun, fishing, and good friends.

My e-mail address is [email protected]

Hope to see you there!

Tim

Lots of GREAT deals will be found here. If you are looking for some equipment for your boat, this is the place to be.

Your link for the directions did not work.

Let me know if this link works, and I will edit your post.

Thanks Mike, that link works. Mine got broken up I see.

There will be lots of great gear here. You won't want to miss it. You can outfit a boat for a fraction of the cost of new.

We still have room for more tables in case anyone wants to sell too. Plenty of time left to go through your gear and sign up. No deposit required, this is a charity event.

I will be there selling tons and tons of flashers, flies, spoons, j-plugs, j-plug harnesses, cut bait rigs, cut bait heads, planer boards, line, divers, etc. Lots of stuff is used, but there will also be a lot of brand new in the package items.

See you there!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to hear that Mike, Speaking of deals, I will have available:

3 rigger combos lined and ready to rock $30 ea

330' 30 # copper combo $75

wire diver combo $75

flasher fly combo's (good ones) $5 ea

spoons from under $1 ea, crankbaits $2 ea, windlass tip ups $2 ea, j-plugs $1 ea, super J-plugs $3 ea.

Plus much more to list, and I plan on not taking anything home!