Who Got What This Season

GLF

A nice little 5 pt buck the day after the opener!

I hate telling these stories...... Missed a monster for the opener.

Gulf War I Vet with an Expert marksman badge that never missed anything with a gun until this year.

Is 40 creaping up on my faster then I thought?

Shot underneath this big buck at about 125 yds with an .06..........

Wondering if I knocked the scope, not getting too old!

T

With all the Salmon/Trout/Deer and the 1/2 cow I got for Christmas, my chest freezer is bulging at the seams!!!

I ended up with a 2-1/2 yo doe. The only problem, there was $3300 damage to my car.:mad::angry2: Oh well! No one was hurt except the deer.:) This was the first deer with a car for me, although I have had some real close calls.

I haven't hunted in about 10 years. I sold my place in St. Charles along with 27 acres. I was spoiled. :) My son still hunts some private land in that area, and always does well.

I shot two does in WV. And 2 does on two different controlled hunts in Ohio. I only seen 1 small buck and I let my buddies boy take a crack at it. He hit it, but we lost the blood trail after an hour. I was really hoping we could find it for him. I just don't he had all that great of a hit on it.

A nice 8 point my first night bowhunting, missed a nice buck second day of rifle, two does muzzleloading, and one late season doe with the 300WSM.

Passed on several bucks form spikes to 8 pointers during gun season hopin to lettum grow to bruisers next year.