Monster Jam

GLF

My family and I have tickets to Monster Jam in Detroit on January 19th. I have been to shows in the small arenas. They do not compare to the shows in a stadium. If you ever get a chance to go to a Monster Jam show at a big stadium like the Ford Field House, go! Get there early and do the pit party. This is a chance for you to go up to the trucks, meet the drivers, and get some great photos of you beside the trucks.

Here are a few pictures of mine from previous shows.

MaximumDestruction.jpg

HotSeat.jpg

BlackSmith1.jpg

BLueThunder2.jpg

I will have more pictures from the show in January!

Has anyone else been to a Monster Jam show?

i was at the LAST ever JAM at the pontiac silver dome a few years ago....Gravedigger flipped over and bounced around and landed in a dumpster that was used for a barrier!! then they got a huge front end loaderflipped over the dumpster and spilled out Gravedigger.......GREAT show and the kids greally loved it, i am glad i had nosebleed seats and had earplugs with me!!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

i was at the LAST ever JAM at the pontiac silver dome a few years ago....Gravedigger flipped over and bounced around and landed in a dumpster that was used for a barrier!! then they got a huge front end loaderflipped over the dumpster and spilled out Gravedigger.......GREAT show and the kids greally loved it, i am glad i had nosebleed seats and had earplugs with me!!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

We were there.

I posted our photos from this years World Finals in Las Vegas posted in this thread.