Hello to all!!

Hello to all ,I'm a new member to this site as of today ! I've already recognized a few names from other GLA sites! I'm looking forward to the upcoming season on the Great Lakes with our new/used 1990 Starcraft Islander. Also reading and sharing informative information on subjects/topics on our Great Lakes !

Thanks, Frank

Hello Mike,

Going back about 10-years I was sub-contracting work from a millshop in the far western suburbs by the name of Prefrred Millwork. My vender name in their computor was T-290, and it kinda stuck !! Could've been worse!!

welcome frank......and hello to the other frank as well.....well i am not in the man named frank club....however i do own a 97 191V islander..so i guess thats my "IN" unless you guys will give me an honorary admit to the FRANK club?? oh PRIORITY ive got to get the outdrive line-up bar specs from you one of these days...just not not as i dont have a large enough door on my get away from the wife and kids space to get my islander into and do not really need to pull my ALPHA 1 drive yet...........MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!! TO ALL!!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...