Where's everybody at !!

So busy with work right now, I have no time. Pulling the boat over to winter shelter Friday a.m. before I go to work. I think that I will take a rest Saturday and Sunday cause my a$$ is whooped from working so hard, but I sure don't mind the greenbacks. I actually have enough work to keep me busy until the beginning of February, which is what I am going for. Now I would like to start lining things up even further out than that. It's like all of the sudden the plan is coming together. WISHIN I WAS FISHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well as time and weather permit, I have been playing tag with a Giant 6 pointer.

Haven't made the shot yet, but hopefully some day.

Shu, The best parts of hunting come before the shot. You will connect soon enough.

Just for the record, I took my shot Saturday with our car. A $3200 shot. I have been driving since 1961, and this is my first deer with a car. I have been busy with insurance, and estimates. A couple of sportsmen stopped to help, so I let them have the deer. I have enough venison and fish in the freezer.

I am sorry to hear about the damage to your car. Hope no one was hurt.

I really don't care if I kill him or not, I just love being able to see him in his world.

If I can, I will get some pictures of him on the hoof.

Been Deer hunting and Duck and goose hunting. total for season. Me 3does Mydad a 3pt My 17 yr old son a doe My neibor a button buck:angry2:. This has been off of our proporty. 2 of my does were with a bow. we are trying to eliminate some as I saw over 30 does opeining morning. We have seen bucks but only one shooter 600 yds away. Ducks nothing serious just a few blue bills buffleheads and actually shot a pintail. only my second in 25yrs of duckhunting. That is what we have been up to. Getting ready for muzzle loading and winter steelheading now.

I've been doing some fishing in the rivers for steelhead and having moderate success...nothing like last year, though. I just put the boat away but not before one last trip out of Frankfort last week. Two boards, longlining rapalas in the surf, I ended up connecting on a 9 pound hen steelie. River temp was 43, surf temp was 48.

Just waiting for the big freeze now....

WORK, WORK, WORK its the time of year where very one needs there cough and cold meds., and when im not at work it time to run the girls to indoor soccor , cheerleading , art club and now basket ball and swim club

and if i still have a min. or 2 aftre all of that maybey a little goose hunting

terry