Lowrance X-88DF 50/200

I recently upgraded my electronics.

I have the following:

Lowrance X88DF

The very picture of high-detail, feature-packed, dual-frequency 50/200 kHz LCD sonar performance for depths to 1,700 feet!*

Unique Standard Features:

Solid 500 watts RMS power (4,000 watts peak-to-peak)

Patented high-speed, low-profile, transom-mount, 50/200 kHz Skimmer® dual-frequency transducer for excellent depth capability to 1700 feet* (518 m) and operates at boat speeds up to 70 mph (61 kts)

Built-in temp sensor in the transducer; unit accurately displays water surface temperature

Includes SP-X transom-mount sensor for precise trolling speed/distance log readings

Display/Sounder Features:

Super-sharp 5" diagonal (12.7 cm), 320 x 320 pixel, high-contrast Film SuperTwist LCD display

16-level gray scale definition and 102,400 total pixel resolution for remarkable target detail and separation, even in direct sunlight

Backlit screen and keypad for easy readability at night and in low-light conditions

Simplified keypad with Menu and Pages keys for easy on-screen features selection

FasTrack™ full-screen flasher mode with GRAYLINE® displays instantaneous sonar returns, plus gives the relative signal strength of each target

When displaying actual sonar returns, FishRevealâ„¢ feature shows fish targets hidden by surface clutter, thermoclines, weed beds and other cover in 16 levels of gray scale

HyperScrollâ„¢ feature locates and displays fish targets at higher boat speeds

Patented GRAYLINE® separates fish and important structure, on or near the bottom, from the actual bottom, and defines bottom composition /hardness

Hands-free operation ease with Advanced Signal Processing (ASPâ„¢) that automatically adjusts all crucial sonar settings for the best possible picture in nearly all fishing situations

Selective on/off Advanced Fish I.D.â„¢ feature shows underwater targets in different sizes of fish symbols based on the relative signal strengths of the return echoes

Selective on/off FishTrackâ„¢ feature displays target depth readings above each fish symbol as a guide for quick and precise lure presentations

Unique display feature lets you combine a panel of your favorite sonar data readings with your sonar graph in one easy-to-read display

Advanced new receiver design offers enhanced sensitivity and target detail, as well as greater resistance to electrical interference

Continuous digital depth and depth scale readouts; user-selectable upper and lower depth range limits

Multi-range split-screen zoom and automatic bottom tracking with high-speed display updates during depth range changes for uninterrupted viewing

Instant zoom display ranges and zoom-bottom-tracking with easy zoom-in/out control

Selective on/off Shallow, Deep, Zone, and Fish alarms

Built-in back-up memory preserves sonar settings for years

Livewell and baitwell temp displays with purchase of optional sensor

High-impact cover protects screen and keypad when not in use

Completely sealed and waterproof for use even in harsh saltwater environments

----------------------------------------------------

I also purchased the Speed wheel with it.

The unit is 2 years old. Excellent condition.

$200.00 & I ship anywhere in U.S. Send me a pm if interested.

Mark