We have three cats, Ally, Jessie and Scribbles. Scribbles got her name because it almost looks like someone scribbled black marker on her nose. Can't remember about the other two. My fiance works at a vet and I'm not ashamed to say we both love animals.

Abes...

We have a Shi-tzu named "Lucky" because she was originally a gift that got returned. We also have two English Springer Spaniels, Dutchess and Winchester. Since I hunt pheasant with my Weatherby, she is named the "Dutchess of Weatherby." The other Springer was named Winchester because he was a gift to my wife just like the 20ga. Winchester I bought her for her birthday after we married.

Well here is my best friend that will allways do what I like to do. She loves to fish with me and as soon she shes me with my hunting cloths on she is right behind me. The bird hunting around my county isn't to good because lack of property owners letting hunters hunt. But I do take her out bunny hunting and when I shoot a deer and have a hard time finding it she will help me out and sometimes will find it. But stay away from her when she finds a rabbit, she will not give it up because its hers now.:D It sucks because she is going on 12yrs and its going to be the hardest thing Ill have to do when I have to put her down.

Well here is my German Shorthair.......Maggie

Maggie.jpg

Many of you have seen my dog around a boat launch or riding on the front of my boat at some point. She is an 8 year old Chocolate Lab named Fisher. The actual name for our company came from her. My friend Pete always called her Fish Dog, people started to call me by the name and now its the name for our company. She is the real dog you see in our logo.

Dave

Dog1Hat.jpg

She even takes care of answering alot of the e-mail we get! Here she is at work in our old office.

FisherGoesToWork.jpg

We currently have a yellow lab named Otto, and a black lab named Dutch. Otto is what my then-little kids did with Otter(part of his registered name), and Dutch is named in honor of my Dad, who is of Dutch ancestry and bought us the dog.