Muskegon this morning 9/23

Got out again this morning for a couple hours and fished the nets. Got our first hit on dipsey 200 back with green spin doctor/mtn dew fly fought for a while then gone. Next hit on white flasher/blue glow fly 60 doown on rigger and the same thing on for a while then off:confused:. Next to fire was full core with stinger kevorkian and after a good fight landed a nice stealhead:). Got the core back out and the dipsey fired again and we landed a nice silver king. Turned and went back thru the same area and NBK 75 down went and was on for quite a while and then got off. Felt like another pretty decent fish. All in all another good morning of fishing :).

Muskegon9-23015.jpg

Hi Redeye,

Happy to hear you got some fish on the 23rd. Good job. Hey I have seen the abbreviation NBK several times on the site, but being a newcomer, I am unfamiliar with it. I have looked through every spoon made by Mi Stinger, but still don't see it. What is it?

Thanks,

Hi Redeye,

Happy to hear you got some fish on the 23rd. Good job. Hey I have seen the abbreviation NBK several times on the site, but being a newcomer, I am unfamiliar with it. I have looked through every spoon made by Mi Stinger, but still don't see it. What is it?

Thanks,

Natural Born Killer.:)