Caznik's 3rd Time Out Bush Tail Hunting

caznik

Went out this morning and it was very good hunting for bush tails. Seen about 15 of them but only could get 2 bush tails this morning with my 22 that still is not working very good yet. Darn thing just keeps on miss firing or jaming. Called up Marlin and they told me to try high vilosity ammo. Oh well but anyways, I have a new trick for hunting bush tails if you do not have a bush tail call with you. Have you ever herd a deer make a snort sound and then in about 3 minutes later you here a bush tail start to bark. Well this morning the darn bush tails was so high up in the tree tops that I thought I'd try and make a snort call like a deer with my mouth. Well lets say it really works good as soon as you find out how to do it. It don't work all the time, but it worked for me about 7 times out of 10 times I tried to do it. Well I'm going out and try it again tomarrow morning . So see you later and get out and go hunting.

Caznik

Cazz, My brother and I had semi auto Marlin when we were growing up. That gun was one of the most accurate 22 auto loaders I have ever fired. NOW THE REST OF THE STORY. Darn near every magazine there would be at least 1 Jam. We had the gun in for service more than once. I had the gun fire while trying to clear a jam. I gave the gun to my bro, and told him he could do whatever he wanted with it. I never seen the gun since. It was a pretty gun with a heavy Monte Carlo walnut stock. I have had a couple of Remington autos that never jammed.