Marine Radio Repair Place

caznik

Hello Member's,

I have a Furuno marine radio that I like to get checked out because I am all done fishing for the rest of the year. I live in Hastings and like to know where the closest place for me to take it. Probly anywheres in Grand Rapids or Battle Creek area because I live in the middle of both cities. Please give the address and phone number of the place if you would please.

Thanks,

Caznik

Cazz GL finding a local repair place. So much of todays electronic equipment is throw out. Most of the stuff under War. is returned to the manufacturer, and they never even open the case. Maybe I'm wrong. The bigger cities may have something. GL:)

What do you mean all done fishing????:lol: The best is yet to come. I guess I'm just a diehard that likes a boat under my butt. LMAO I know you are into hunting and it's tough to find time to do it all. GL on the turkeys and deer.:)

Hello Member's,

I have a Furuno marine radio that I like to get checked out because I am all done fishing for the rest of the year. I live in Hastings and like to know where the closest place for me to take it. Probly anywheres in Grand Rapids or Battle Creek area because I live in the middle of both cities. Please give the address and phone number of the place if you would please.

Thanks,

Caznik