Stinger Challenge June 2008 - Lake Huron

GLF

I am thinking about putting together a Stinger Challenge on Lake Huron in June of 2008. I will still have a Stinger Challenge on Lake Michigan in July or August also.

Who would be intereseted in doing it?

U betcha:)

If it's a Walleye tournament the Saginaw Bay RULES. One suggestion if we do go for walleye please let us run crawler harnesses, even if they must be pulled behind a Stinger Spoon.:) Give em meat, and even people unfamiliar with the area will catch fish. The harnesses will produce even when spoons and cranks do not.

U betcha:)

If it's a Walleye tournament the Saginaw Bay RULES. One suggestion if we do go for walleye please let us run crawler harnesses, even if they must be pulled behind a Stinger Spoon.:) Give em meat, and even people unfamiliar with the area will catch fish. The harnesses will produce even when spoons and cranks do not.

I think that would be a good idea Frank, that time of the year you can almost catch them on anything, plastic, steel, meat........

Saginaw Bay RULES. One suggestion if we do go for walleye please let us run crawler harnesses, even if they must be pulled behind a Stinger Spoon. Give em meat, and even people unfamiliar with the area will catch fish.

This is absolutely true too!!!!!

My first time 1998ish, Set the boat down right after 200 boats left for the Lind Classic. All I knew was bottom bouncers and crawler harnesses. Took home 8lbers!!!! Was hooked, ran back every weekend for a month straight!

This is absolutely true too!!!!!

My first time 1998ish, Set the boat down right after 200 boats left for the Lind Classic. All I knew was bottom bouncers and crawler harnesses. Took home 8lbers!!!! Was hooked, ran back every weekend for a month straight!

Dv8oR- It's still the same but not the quanity of big fish as in the late 90's but there is still a high abundance of fish but it is still a great fishery. I hope the Tourney is held here :D...