Moonshine hooks

Adam Bomb

I have trouble with the paint chipping off. Not a very durable spoon for the money and I agree the hooks are dull. The new owner of moonshines has poor quality. I have the old moonshines and the paint dose not fall off.

I have a box full of moonshines and have often commented on how durable the finishes are. I'm not aware of which vintage of them I have purchased, but I have bought several of them this year. I very rarely replace a moonshine lure due to chipping or any other such defect. The only time I end up replacing one is if I loose it.

I do normally sharpen the hooks right after I buy them. I've noticed they don't have that razor edge some others do.

They by far catch more fish for me than my other 'super glow' finish spoons.

my 2cents,

I agree, theyre fish catching machines, the hooks are just terribly dull. Never doubted their ability to draw a strike. They flat out work!...Ive had allot of succsess with the Fishlander Ultra Glow spoons as well. They glow great and catch us allot of fish. The size 2 UG Green Froggy is one of my Favorites....The UG Blueberry muffin in the same size off the dipsey is killer too.