Labor Day Weekend Plans

GLF

I am planning on fishing Muskegon Saturday morning. Sunday my family and I are heading up to Grayling to spend the night. Monday we are going to walk the Mackinac Bridge. Do you think they would say something if I brought a fishing rod with a 2lb ball of lead and spoon, and trolled along as I walked? :D

Anyone else ever walk the Bridge?

Im heading to Ludington tomorrow and Friday. Im gonna fish both days and then haul the boat back home.:( After i get the boat unhooked and get repacked im headed up north to our deer camp for the weekend. Should be nice and quiet up there.:)

Good luck trolling the mighty Mackinac, but dont forget your net with a LONG handle or your bungee jumping outfit so you can "hop" down and retrieve your fish.:eek::rolleyes::no::lol:

i will be leaveing friday morning for canada on a bear hunt with my brother inlaw and won't be home till the the following thursday or maby that friday

so to every one, be safe and have a good time at what ever you do this weekend and wish use BIG BLACK AND LOTS OF MARRBLE EYE

terry

Walked the birdge once, that was enough for me but it was a neat walk. I'll be fishing all weekend, probably take Tuesday off too. When I get back I'll be spending a lot of time shooting geese.