Caznik's Daughter Gets Married

caznik

Well last night the big event of my life just ended with my oldest daughter. This is one of the reasons why I just couldn't go fishing much this year and that is because my daughter got married. It was a great and teary time for me and everything was just perfect. I wasn't nervous till I seen my daughter in her dress and I had to do my speaches. Well here is some pictures during the wedding and reception.

DSCF3387.JPG

This is my daughter and I walking down the isle. I was ok till I got the the end....:cray:

DSCF3388_28216.JPG

When I made it to the end of the isle, I gave my daughter a hug and shook hands with my son in law and ask him if he would promisse to take care of my daughter forever. And then I feel apart.......:cray:

DSCF3400.JPG

Ben and my daughter lighting up the candles...:D

DSC00572.JPG

The I had to tell my speach in front of 350 family and friends and man was I nervous. I had everyone laughing and at the end they was crying. I could barly do my speach because I started to have tears and just couldn't hardly talk.

Here is what I said:

Hello Everyone,

Well is everyone having a good time tonight?

Just like to thank everyone for showing up to Ben and Cassies special night tonight.

Well if you don’t know me I’m Cassie’s dad and I guess It’s my turn to say a few words tonight.

Just like you all to know that I have been thinking what to say for the past year now and about a month ago I figured out what to say here tonight.

Everyone in my family knows that I don’t say too much unless you like to talk about hunting or fishing.

So here we go…

Ben I know when I first met you and asked you if you hunted and fished you told me no you didn’t.

Well that kind of told me that there’s no way that you were going to be marring my daughter.

But then when I got to know you more I found that you were interested in hunting and fishing so then I started to like you more.

Even though you never got the 10 point buck that you were suppose to get to prove yourself before marrying my daughter, I am very happy with Cassies choice for my son in law.

But I never told him is that when he shot his first turkey the first time I hunted with him that he passed the test.

Cassie,

As you know this is a tough time for your dad because I had to let you go tonight.

But I know Ben is a great guy and I can trust him to take care of my hunting and fishing buddy that once use to go with me all the time.

Also Cassie your mom and I are very proud of you and love you very much.

Ben is a very nice guy and works very hard at his job and any father would be happy to see his daughter be married to a guy like that.

Well now will everyone hold up there glasses.

To Ben and Cassie,

May all your times be the best times and your love last forever!

DSC00579.JPG

This was the father and daughter dance. Before we dance she told me to listen to all the words to the song and I did. I kept my head down whitch you can see and that is because I just feel into tears and we just both cried at the end.

At the rehersal day I had to tell a speach there to at the dinner. I didn't know that I had to do that till the day before and busting my butt to wright one up for that. There again there was family and friends laughing and crying about that. I allmost didn't finish that either...:cray:

This is what i said to that:

Hello everyone,

Well as you all know Ben and my daughter Cassie are getting married tomorrow.

Ever since I was told by Cassie that Ben asked her to marry him it’s been kind of tough for me

. It’s not because I’m losing a daughter, it’s because I felt I’m losing my hunting buddy and fishing buddy.

It was a lot of fun being able to wake up together and head out to the woods or the lake.

Ben

Now you will get to experience that and I know that you will have a great time doing all that together.

Ben you’re a pretty good hunter but I know Cassie is much better and I so will not worry about you not having meat on the table.

Well any ways Ben and Cassie.

Your mom and I love you both very much and hope that your wedding day will be very memorable for you both for the rest of your life.

Ok everyone.

To Cassie and Ben

May you one day make me a grandpa and give me one or two hunting and fishing buddies.

Glad that is over, now just one more daughter to get married and thats it.

Caznik