AWESOME MORNING!!!!

Fished from 7 to 11:30 and boxed 19 eyes, dropped another 2, biggest eye was 9# 9oz, lots of other quality in the mix. Also boxed 10 steelies, dropping another 2 of them as well, big steelie was 8# 8oz. Great morning, hope it holds up!

66 to 72 fow, 50 to 60 down, spoons, spoons, spoons.

Its about time! Conny had been off and on all summer till the past week. It would have been a MAGNIFICENT tourney box. Tourney time approaches as well and it is a walleye/steelhead tourney Sat and Sun (11 & 12) in Erie, PA. Its a great time if you guys are interested. $25,000 in prize money on the line. Last year we led the AM division after the first day, but had a rough stretch on day 2 and a case of the "dropsies" and slid to 5th for the tourney. Pro entry fee: $400, Am fee: $275, got to get 'em in by Thursday this week.

I was out in Ashtabula on that day. It was ruff as you know what! You guys did alright. Great job!

Saw you guys go by my boat on the way out, its a green and white Penn Yan, just downstream from the ramp @ ARU, Me and my son were taking off the cylinder heads when you went by, bent a pushrod on Wednesday, so i thought I better get the heads checked out, stop by next time your up, and we can swap some lies and drink some beer

Saw you guys go by my boat on the way out, its a green and white Penn Yan, just downstream from the ramp @ ARU, Me and my son were taking off the cylinder heads when you went by, bent a pushrod on Wednesday, so i thought I better get the heads checked out, stop by next time your up, and we can swap some lies and drink some beer

That sucks! Did you get'er fixed?

I'll look for you next time up. Is that your boat name as well?

I've seen your boat many times. Hope you get in back on the water.

I've been watching the weather and I cancelled my trip for tomorrow morning so I'll be up Sat. I'm leaving my boat at home and hitching a ride on a buddy'd boat. Good luck!