Well we went out against the forecast and boy was it worth it. We didn't hit the water until 12:30 as we waited for the rain to be clear here at home, and time we made it through border patrol to get there it was almost noon already. Things started out slow as we went to the 58/18 line, nothing except a couple of walleye. We worked north towards the 59/19 line and after about 3:00 we nailed them. Ended up 19/22 on steel and 13/13 on eyes. Released a shaker steel and another fell through the bottom of the net, never knew the hole was there. It was okay though, we got our 17 we could have with 3 full licenses and a conservation. 2 baits did most damage, cat-dog with copper back and silver hammered watermelmon, both standard size stingers. 1 dipsy on 3 setting 120 back on a braided rod. Also 40 back 40 down off riggers. An agent orange moonshine magnum also took a couple hits of that same rigger setup. Speed was 2.9-3.2. Right into the waves and with the waves didn't matter.

Hey Dirty Dog, you gonna be out at all this week? If the weather holds me, my dad (football coach), one of his assistant coaches and his son will be over Tuesday and Wednesday. The two-a-days start Thursday so fishing for them is over. Let me know if you'll be out at all, I hope the current forecast holds.

Sorry the only pics are when the fish are on the table, none with us holding them. I had to fillet them yesterday morning and everyone else was gone. The biggest was 29 1/2 and went 8 lb 5 oz, also a 27 and went somewhere in the 7 lbs. 1st fish of the day was a giant!! Got him to the side of the boat and he took a run and then we lost him, lost another probably upper 20's 20 feet from the boat when he jumped and the spoon let loose, and another upper 20's hit a rigger and shot straight in the air probably 30 feet behind the boat. Needless to say the slack line there cost us. There were many 5 lbers though, total fillet weight was over 25 lbs.