DW_logo.gif

2007 Dreamweaver Challenger Champion

catfishhoge2007champ_975950.jpg

Team catfishhoge

Big Fish Winner

minnowbigfishwinner.jpg

Team Minnow= 20lb. King winning $150.00

Shane and the Dreamweaver Co.,

I must say that every year I have ran this event your product has done the job for all of us. We had 30 boats in this tournament and only one team got skunk this year and thats pretty good. Just about 90% of the teams did very good and brought in there five fish at the weigh in, while seven teams only brought in 1-4 fish only at the weigh in. This has been my biggest tournament that I have ever ran in 4 years since I have started this and its probably just going to get even bigger next year. Shane I like to thank you and the Dreamweaver Co. for letting us have such a great deal on your product so I can run such a tournament. Also thank you Shane for the donations of the spin doctor box just full of Dreamweaver products in it, the very nice hats, and the t- shirts. Shane, this year we had 30 teams in this tournament and we had 1406.4lbs. of fish that got weighed in this year and the average weight per boat was 46.8lbs. That really shows ya how great your product is!

smalllogo.gif

2007 Big Jon Downrigger Raffle Off Winner

fignewtonbigjonwinner.jpg

Team Fignewton

John Williams and Big Jon,

I just like to say thank you very much for your very nice donation of the captains pack electric downrigger for this fishing tournament this year. Team Fignewton won the rigger and is going to put it on his boat. In my rules I had down that if a fisherman that won the rigger and he didnt need it, that he could sell it for $250.00 to anyone that like to buy it in this tournament. Well when I asked him, he told me NO WAY was he going to sell this rigger and that he was going to keep it for his boat.

Thanks you again John Williams

fishdog.gif

Thank you very much to the Fishdog Co. for your great offer to. Before the weigh in Mark Crawford from the Fishdog company told me that the Fishdog company would let the winner of the Big Jon downrigger buy another capatins pak rigger at there whole sale cost to add to match the rigger that was won.

Thank you Fishdog company

DSCF3257_861271.JPG

Thank you Rob Norton that is sarah C on the site for making this very nice fishing trophy for the Dreamweaver Challenge this year. To me it looks very nice and hope you will make the rest of the trophies for the up coming Dreamweaver events.

2007 Dreamweaver Challenge Results

carfishhoge.jpg

1st Place Team Catfishhoge- 120.4pts. with 5 fish= winning $150.00.

bluedevel.jpg

2nd Place Team Bluedevil- 119.6pts with 5 fish= winning $100.00.

the8point.jpg

3rd Place Team the8point- 119pts with 5 fish= winning $50.00

minnow_792338.jpg

4th place- Team Minnow with 5 fish= 118.8pts.

sixshooter.jpg

5th Place- Team Sixshooter with 5 fish= 115.2pts.

zeboy_178773.jpg

6th Place- 2006 Dreamweaver champ Team Zeboy with 5 fish= 110pts.

paulywood_905369.jpg

7th Place- team Paulywood with 5 fish= 109.4pts.

seamac_469334.jpg

8th Place- Team sea- Mac with 5 fish= 107.6pts.

hunt4ever_878045.jpg

9th Place- Team Hunt4ever with 5 fish= 106.4pts.

gimpbob.jpg

10th place- Team Gimpbob with 5 fish= 106.2pts.

redegal.jpg

11th Place- Team Redeagle with 5 fish= 106pts.

fixintofish_41951.jpg

12th Place- TeamFixin To Fish with 5 fish= 105.6pts.

glf.jpg

13th Place- Team GLF with 5 fish= 105.4pts.

More Results

dirtydog_67286.jpg

14th Place- Team Dirty dog with 5 fish= 104.8pts.

flyguy_432615.jpg

15th place- team Flyguy with 5 fish= 104.2pts.

brekjredeye.jpg

16th Place- Team Redeye with 5 fish= 103.2pts.

mudpuppycarleton.jpg

17th Place- Team Mudpuppy Carleton with 5 fish= 102pts.

tgafish.jpg

17th place- Team TGAfish with 5 fish= 102pts.

dajumboman.jpg

18th Place- Team Dajumboman with 5 fish= 100.4pts.

fignewton.jpg

19th Place- Team Fignewton with 5 fish= 96.6pts.

hollandpiper_378499.jpg

20th place- team hollandpiper with 5 fish= 95.8pts.

adjusted3.jpg

21st Place- Team Adjusted3 with 5 fish= 94pts.

duckman1_389879.jpg

22nd Place- Team Duckman1 with 4 fish= 74pts.

plumkrazy.jpg

23rd Place- Team Plumkrazy with 4 fish= 73pts.

doughman.jpg

24th Place- team Doughman with 3 fish= 54.4pts.

ratcityhooker.jpg

25th place- Team Rat City Hooker with 3 fish= 47.6pts.

marrbleeyes.jpg

26th Place- Team Marrble eyes with 2 fish= 38.6pts.

caznik_456702.jpg

27th Place- Team Caznik with 2 fish= 36.8pts.

satisfactiongauranteed.jpg

28th Place- Team Satisfaction Gauranteed with 1 fish= 19.4pts.

Skunks

Team MMAC1318

thanks to all the teams that where in this and all the sponnsors for make this posble it was a BLAST i just wish i could have fished a little longer but when you limmet out at 7:45 and cant find any steelhead what are you going to do congrats to all the teams and a big thanks to rich for all of the work that he has done

these spoons worked GREAT thanks dream weaver

terry

Yes, a BIG thanks to all the sponsors and to all that put this event together...:D:D

I did not realize that there was only .8lbs between my boat and Rick's boat. Good job Rick and crew but next year I will be looking for that .8lb drop weight in the bellys...:lol:

Sorry I could not stick around after the way in and BS but one of my crew members works 3rd shift and he wanted to get some sleep before he went in.

Looking forward to next year and hope to see you all again Labor Day Fun Tournament.

More pictures at the weigh in

mymomadad.jpg

My mom and dad showed up to see how things go at the tournaments.

me.jpg

You guys that pick up your lures be4 the tournament. NO MORE BEER for me before fishing. I cannot win.....:D

larryandi.jpg

Whoops I'm busted

Thank you to Rich and everyone involved in putting this together. Thank you Dreamweaver for putting together another great lure package. We had bites on every lure. We never made it past 60 fow and never more than 2 miles north or south of the pier. Our big fish that weighed 20 pounds came on the purple easter egg at about 8 am in 50 fow right in front of the channel on an 8 color. Our other fish came on riggers and full cores with one on the dipsey 100ft back on 3 with the white spinnie glow fly after that our dipsey's were dead.

Thanks alot Rich my crew and I had a great time. You did a great job and thanks to Dreamweaver for such great products.We caught fish from 60-140 had fish on all lures.We went 9 for 10 for the day.Thanks again Rich!!!

What an awsome event yet again!

Thank you goes out to Rich and the helpers who work to make this happen.

Thanks to Dreamweaver, Big Jon and the Fish Dog guy's, it is sponsers like these that make it possible to continue having such events as this.

I fished with Justin (thedude) and his buddy Steve. We left the dock at 4:15 and went threw the channel watching all the bait fish jump and holler HEY FISH RIGHT HERE! We didn't listen though and went through the piers and headed north. Got to Duck Lake and set lines right a 5:00 in 40 fow. Had our first fish in the net before daylight then picked away at the rest. The bite was fairly spread out the rest of the morning with only one double which we lost both of. We stayed between Duck Lake and the Montague pier and never went past 60 fow. Worked a few waypoints and managed to weigh 70.4 lbs of fish. We had a total of 8 fish and a few misses. Our best set up was the Mixed Veggies and the Lemon Ice (I think) on full core. Most of our fish came under 50 fow so the fish were right on the bottom. The water was so clear we were "Sight Fishing" as my crew mentioned! Thats right, in 50 fow you could easily see the botom!

Thanks to my crew, you fellas did a great job!

Thanks to all the participants, your money will be well spent and your food all tasted very good!

Thanks to Rob for making us such a fine trophy!

Matt, nice job on the second place! .8 is pretty darn close!

Congrats to the rest of the winners, nice fish for the minnow crew at 20 lbs!

fished dreamweaver challenge caught 7 kings, 4 on magic man spoon behind full core. caught 2 on sledgehammer fly behind white spin doctor. fished north of pierhead in 50 to 110' fow. had a great time on a perfect weather day. thanks caz and crew for all you guys do. redeagle.

Thanks Rich and Dreamweaver and everyone else for making this event happen. We had fish on almost every lure. Our hot set-ups were 5 color Magic Man, 5 color Super Glo Hot Lemon, 7 color Blue Glow Frog, and 10 color Super Glow Purple Easter Egg, Had 2 on the white crush glow SD w/sledgehammer fly i think, dipsey.1 very nice steelhead on Blue Dolphin back 25 down 51 on rigger. Ended up 7-13 in 80-115 fow. Nice job to everyone.

Man I find it really weird that everyone took fish on the assortment of spoons. I hooked and boated 1 fish on the dreamweaver spoons, green frog on a full core, the rest of our fish came on the spindoctor and fly combo's on the dipsy's.:confused:

I tryed everything with the spoons on the riggers but could not hit a fish on them.

Not complaining, just find it odd...:)

Bluedevil Quote: "Nothing to worry about is right Nick. I never seem to do well in this event. Not sure if it is because of the dreamweaver lures (that I dont run at all out side of this tourny) or if it is just that I dont know Muskegon very well. But hey its still fun and I dont mind giving my money to people I know rather to some big shot charter captain that got to pre fish for a week ahead of a tourny"

Must be Matt was trying to stay on the downlow so he could clean up in the tourney. Nobody will be feeling sory for you next year.:grin:

Good Job Matt!

Nick

Well Nick, I will just call it dumb luck..:grin:

Seriously though I did not do well in this tourny last time.

I fished no more than 1/2 mile north or south of the pier in 50-80fow and I just got lucky and hooked up with a little bigger fish.

Matt,

The way I see it and why you didnt catch any fish on the lures and just the spin doctors is because you must of been trolling to slow for the lures and made it better for your spin doctors. Well either way Matt nice job and cannot wait till next year to challenge you again. This tournament kinda of shows ya that if everyone uses the same stuff. That it don't mean that everyone is going to catch fish like you do. Hey nice job Matt and hope to see you again next year.

28th place,

Caznik:D

Congratulations to Catfishhoge and everyone else that fished in the tourney! Thanks to all the sponsors for sponsoring this event.

A big "Thank You" goes out to caznik for putting this together. I am not sure how many of you are aware of how much time and effort Rich puts into this, and his other tourneys.

An even BIGGER THANK YOU to caznik's wife! Things had to be hectic this year with the graduations, weddings and these tourneys,

Rich please tell you wife how much we appreciate her allowing you to run these events. Also tell her thanks for bringing up the flash card for the camera and taking all the pictures. She did a GREAT job with the photos.

Thanks again Rich!

Mike