Saginaw Bay AuGres

I made two trips out of AuGres yesterday. I picked up 4 fish in the morning, then got invited on JWheelers boat for an evening trip. We went out to Jason's favorite spot and did manage a nice 6 to 6-1/2# Walleye along with a few smaller fish. TYVM Jason. Gotta Luv it. 2 trips in one day kicks this old timers A$$. It's always easier to go with someone on their boat. There is a lot to do before and after the trip especially for the boat owner. TYVM Jason. I owe you 2 trips. Both trips were fished in 29-37 FOW. We pulled harnesses behind bouncers, spoons, tots, and reef runners. Meat was the best for us but the fish were coming slow. I'm shifting gears, and getting ready for some Salmon Slamin, with the Walleye Whacking taking a back seat.

No problem Frank. Always nice to have more than one person on the boat who knows what they are doing. TY for your help. This will be my last weekend out of AuGres. I too am gunning for the salmon for the month of August. Walleye have been great for the last month, no doubt. Yesterday was a slow bite, but thankful to put a few in the box. That big one put a nice grin on my face, am working on the pics, hopefully I can show it. Sat. & Sunday Channel 68 "HUSKYJERK".

Good Luck...