Boat Slip West Side

Just thought I would throw this out here. I really want to put my boat in Frankfort for the month of August, but money talks so the place is not in stone. Made a few calls to the local marina's and found out that it is a lot more money than I thought if would be, almost 4x as much. Now I know that there are a lot of slips not being used by owners. If anyone could throw a dog a bone I would appreciate it, I just hate trailoring the boat and not to mention the convenience of a slip. Boat is in Au Gres right now and for a month it was $155, which I thought was a good deal. So any info/help is appreciated.

Good Luck....

How far South are you willing to go? Do you need a fish cleaning station? There are a lot of empty slips in my marina in Muskegon. There is not a fish cleaning station there, but there is one at Fishermans Landing right around the corner. There is a $5.00 usage fee on the fish cleaning station at Fishermans Landing

Fishermans Landing has out of the water storage. Then when you want to fish, just launch the boat. They also have a camp ground.

I am interested in Ludington, Onekema, & Frankfort. I have a good connection out of manistee, but don't want to over impose, not to mention that Onekema & Frankfort would be a place I haven't been before. So just wanted to see if anything was out there.

Thanx