Quick Change Bouncers Anyone?

With the way that I rig my main lines for trolling. That is with a beaded chain swivel 30 inches in front of the end of the main line, I thought I'd cut and re-configure some bottom bouncers so I could quickly change the sizes/weights that I used. I most often run sliders above crankbaits or harnesses of all types and like using a beaded swivel above and up the line a bit with all of these to keep them from twisting the line. So I thought reconfiguring some bouncers in different sizes, with Norman Speed Clips and barrel swivel on the end to be able to hook onto these beaded swivels, would give me the same rig with less time wasted changing over the whole BB rig and weight. Simple side cutters and a Spinner building tool made it easy enough. Heres the results. There may already be something like this out there, but I haven't seen it.

IM001419.sized.jpg

Thanks for the tip Dan.:)

I have been using homemade bouncers the last 2 years. I use SS wire and put egg sinkers on it. I just bend the wire 90 degrees to keep the sinkers on. I like the SS because it doesn't stain the boat with rust. I seldom change weight but it's easy to do by bending the wire back straight and sliding another egg sinker on.:) I sometimes use multiple egg sinkers.:)