Changing line what to go to??

Ok changing the line on my rigger rods, I think they are to heavy and messing up my presitation. What do you guys suggest to use go light (12lb) maybe. Thanks for the help

Oh when you guys run NK spoons do you take the ring off the end. Im running them with a 30# ball bearing barrel swivel.

I like the Maxima too. (green) Just took the 10 Lb off & respooled with 20. Gander's not carrying the bulk Max anymore :angry2: Fleas are starting to show up off Rochester so it's time to go back to heavier stuff.

my freind Rob and i use 20# p-line on the riggers and we havent had any troubles it seems to be stronger then others we have tryed. we will be stiking with it for now on.

as fair as using the o ring that is on the spoons we leave them on it dosent seem to effect the bit

This is really like a Chevy vs Ford thing...

You ask 10 different people, you get 10 different answers!

I like the lo vis green also and I think the last thing I strung rigger reels with was Iron Silk?!?!?!?!??!

Kinda weird to look at but I catch fish on it! (has almost a plastic sheen to it, which is why I say kinda weird to look at) I know its thinner then most 20lb test should be but can't give you a quote on the actual diameter.

I've only fished league events this year and been using what I normally use for dipsey rods for rigger rods (which I think also have the Iron Silk on them)

Call me weird but I think I change brand names every year just to "Try something new"!!!