Lake Ontario License Info

Looks like I may be spending about 3 weeks in the Oswego, NY area for training and the Boss says I can take the boat if I want to (DUH :):cool: )

I've glanced over the NY license info, it appears a non-resident is $40.00 but I didn't happen to see a "Salmon/Trout stamp" requirement. Anybody got any info on license/boat requirements that differ from Lake Mi?? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks for the info Slipknot, I hope their boat requirements aren't to much different from Lake Mi, Hate to buy abunch of stuff for a one time deal.

Darren, I hope I hit it even close to being right, It looks like I'll be there the last 2 weeks of June and "maybe" the first week of July. There is also the possibility of a week in may thrown in.

Have I got a cool Boss :cool: or what?? :D :D :) the taking the boat idea was all his even... Companies picking up the ticket for the whole trip (minus the license fees)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Have you heard a final date on when you will be heading to NY? Wish I could go with you.

As the schedule is now, I go out for the week of 19 June, then back out for the last 3 weeks of July. Planning to take the boat in july, hoping to tie into some of those monster kings.

As the schedule is now, I go out for the week of 19 June, then back out for the last 3 weeks of July. Planning to take the boat in july, hoping to tie into some of those monster kings.

We want to see pictures of the big ones you catch!

Midway,

Are you going to be bringing your boat in June? My boat is in Henderson for the summer or else I would offer to use mine. Let me know I might be able to get in touch with a buddy of mine for his boat. Let me know.

Rich

Midway,

Are you going to be bringing your boat in June? My boat is in Henderson for the summer or else I would offer to use mine. Let me know I might be able to get in touch with a buddy of mine for his boat. Let me know.

Rich

No I didn't plan to bring teh boat in June, just the 3 weeks in July. would love to get some info during the june trip though