wobbly trailer wheel

jack up the trailer(and block)remove the grease cap from the center of the hub,pull the cotter pin and remove large nut wobble the hub and the outter bearing will come out(inspect the bearing for pits or flat spots if none continue on,before you remove the hub from the spindle put the nut back on be sure to get several threads, in a quick motion pull the hub out the inner bearing will catch on the large nut and pull the grease seal out of the back of the hub now you can inspect the inner bearing for pits or flat spots,OK now if they show excessive wear or pitting they should be replaced.the bearing number will be imprinted on the bearing race or take them to a parts store the should be able to match them up,if bearing look to be in good condition then they should be repacked and replaced,use care when putting grease seal back in to the rear of the hub they fragile.the bearing may also only need to be adjusted.

to adjust the bearing remove the grease cap and cotter pin and tighten the large nut,be careful not to over tighten,you will know when it is too tight by when the hub starts to freeze up(not turn freely) i hope this is helpful, i am a auto mechanic and if i didn't go into enough help or if you need further help just pm me I'll be glad to help if i can