headed out later that wanted around 6 p.m., but ended up going 2-5, nice 15 & 17 lb kings, 1 came on lemon ice 60 down around 130ft of water the other on a green fly 150 ft back on dipsy around same water depth. My 7 year old lost a nice steelie at the boat mainly due to trying to net it. but overall a good night. Had one hook up on the dipsy that spit the hook at the boat, when i reeled it in i found that the snubber had broke and the dipsy had never released, this was a new one for me.

I am planning on fishing this weekend with my brother and his family. I would like to show them a good time on the water. How deep of water were you in? North/South????

I was straight out from the light house zig zagging in 110-130ft. Most hits were in 120-127 fow. Marked lots of fish and bait,from 60ft all the way to the bottom.

Thanks for the follow up. I am debating on fishing out front, or running up to Duck Lake.

Do you have a speed and temp probe? If you do, at what foot is the temp break?

Unfortunately i do not, that is going to be my next purchase. I see kell labs has the depth raider for $429 so i'm saving my pennies:) there where several boats in this area that were landing fish, not much radio chatter though.

Unfortunately i do not, that is going to be my next purchase. I see kell labs has the depth raider for $429 so i'm saving my pennies:) there where several boats in this area that were landing fish, not much radio chatter though.

I am saving my pennies also. Maybe if I am good, Santa will bring me one for x-mas ;)

The down speed for us on sunday was about 2 mph slower on a NW troll as compared to a GPS speed and our temp was 67 on top and as low as 41 76 down. That is a very valuable piece of gear. Glad to see the boy got to real one in.

The down speed for us on sunday was about 2 mph slower on a NW troll as compared to a GPS speed and our temp was 67 on top and as low as 41 76 down. That is a very valuable piece of gear. Glad to see the boy got to real one in.

There was a strong current from the North on Sunday. It was really hard to judge the speed going into the current and with the current without one.

Every salmon boat should have one.