GJ Dan.

I bounced around out on the Bay today also. I had my 4 yo grandson aboard, so it was not about numbers today. We just tried to get a few fish on, and make it a fun experience for him. I'm still using crawlers. We got the skunk out before I put out the second board. We hit our spot and kept going with the waves. I didn't want to go back against the waves with a rookie driver.:no: We were getting hit with some 3 foot waves. For those of you that never fished the Sag Bay, the waves are close together and will beat the heck out of you and your equipment. I would rather fish 6 foot waves in open water a 100 ft deep, than to tackle 3 footers on the Bay. Five out of the last seven days on the water. I'm taking a break tomorrow, and get my equipment back up to snuff. Darn I need to man the lawnmower also.:)

I too fished last weekend, same places I have been doing really well. 4 man crew and btwn. Sat. evening & Sun. morning only pulled 10 keepers. Like mentioned above didn't get the numbers I have been, but the size of the fish was on the larger side, with only a few 15&16, the rest were 21-23 which is nice. But the lack of fish last weekend has helped me make a choice to go up to the north. Am going sat & sun. will report results monday.

Good luck