Fathers day

Hello Member's,

So what is your plans for father day this Sunday. Instead of going fishing I think my kids are going to take me out for dinner at the Monerey Grill at Calidonia and maybe a movie on Saturday. Sunday I will probly and spend sometime with my dad at his house and get him a gift. But just don't know what kind of gift yet.

Canik

I'll be finishing hooking up the big block in my 69 coronet,Got it set in and mostly hooked up on saturday night,went racing down at Mid Michigan yesterday.

Went down for a little test and tune, brought home a check, sweet!!!!

Would finish it up on Saturday but will be getting the Duster and Cuda ready for Saturday night.

I'll be finishing hooking up the big block in my 69 coronet,Got it set in and mostly hooked up on saturday night,went racing down at Mid Michigan yesterday.

Went down for a little test and tune, brought home a check, sweet!!!!

Would finish it up on Saturday but will be getting the Duster and Cuda ready for Saturday night.

Hey John,

Where ya been? Have you been out fishing or racing the most of the time. :beach: I use to have a 73 Cuda also with a 440 six pack in it and use to race at Martin with it and did pretty good. Now my 69 Ford Fairlain with the 460 in it was much faster and I happen to win alot more with that car. After getting married and having two kids, I was forced to sell them both. Also was a chick magnet also.

lots of hot babes every weekend,

Cazzzz:D

Hey John,

Where ya been? Have you been out fishing or racing the most of the time. :beach: I use to have a 73 Cuda also with a 440 six pack in it and use to race at Martin with it and did pretty good. Now my 69 Ford Fairlain with the 460 in it was much faster and I happen to win alot more with that car. After getting married and having two kids, I was forced to sell them both. Also was a chick magnet also.

lots of hot babes every weekend,

Cazzzz:D

Caz,

Been doing a lot of racing and a little fishing,Mostly on the river for Brookies and on the lake for Gills, Been waiting for the lake to set up for Stealhead.

We were testing the Cuda down at Mid Michigan, there is $50,000 to win race in August, we set it up with a delay box with crossover and wanted to see how consistant it was going to be.It works good.

Same story for me, I had a 72 Cuda with a 440, it had 13.5 to 1 pistons tunnel ram with dual 750 holley's on it, ran very well, Sold it to buy my house. I alway said I would have another Big Block Mopar, Now I have 6, 66 coronet 440,66 coronet convertible,69 Road Runner, 69 Coronet, 68 Dart and the Duster, the Duster is my race car, it has an Indy 440 in it, about 800 horse and weighs 2400 lbs.Runs 9.60s at 150 mph in the Quarter.

Between my son and I we own 4 66 big block Coronets.

I'll be visiting my Dad at graveside. It's been 12 years. I sure miss him. He was the best fishing buddy.

My dad's been gone five years now. Some of my best memories originated from fishing excursions taken with him, to Canada and right here in MI. Those days are gone forever.

Ken,

Those days are not gone forever, you still have the memories and those will live with you forever. I still feel fortunate that I am still able to make those memories. I feel the same way though about my mom on Mothers day. I lost her 9 years ago. I cherish the time with Dad now.

My dad tought me to fish, now it is my turn to teach him how to catch! For Darla and I 25th wedding anniversary, and for fathers day, we are headed for the Voyager's National Park for a week of walleye fishing. I spoke to Darla and we both agreed that time with dad is limited, we may never get another trip like this, we can always celebrate our anniversay. So, We booked a cabin in the Kabtogama lake chain for a week and asked Dad to go....He jumped at it. We, the 3 of us, are looking forward to a week of having fun, drinking single malt scotch, and I got a box of cuban cigars (from a sneaky friend that took a vacation to the crib) and fooling the walleye.

Kenny, your dad may be gone, but I am sure that he still lives in your heart. I would also bet that each day you still say to yourself "what would dad do?"

Yep, he lives on......allthough not at your side, he still lives on...

Mark