Saginaw Bay 6-9-07

Hey guys been on this site a while and have never really posted here. So I will start posting my results from now on, hope it is usefull somehow to anyone. Good luck...JWHEELER

Headed out the house @ 4:30am to get up to the bay for the early bite this weekend. Drove up to linwood to launch the boat. Left the marina and headed out just south of the spark plug. Only two of us so I put the 4 rod spread out with a quickness. It didn't take long and we were catching fish. Green storm thunderstick deep diver with a harness anywhere from 75-115' back did it again. Along with a in line weight and a 5-6' harness on the other ones. Blades on the hot harness were orange with a yellow streak down the middle. The deep divers went dead after a while so I took that off and tried pulling some plastic, double jointed raps, hot n tot, and a few others from the bargain bin. The orange and yellow harness took hits most of the day, and then that went dead so I switched to a fishlander blade. Shiny orange hot n tot took most of our fish at 50' back and a snap weight, then another 50' of line. The fishlander blade I put on was copper with the wonderbread dots on it, think it is called confusion. Anyway put that out and caught one instantly, this went on for a 1/2 hour or so and then it slowed again. 2 man limit with the biggest going 21, real healthy looking fish. Speed was all over the place 1.5-2.5, best seemed to be the change in speed. Mainly fishing in 20-24fow.

Good Luck...