Fished out of Holland this morning from about 8 til 1. We went 7 for 7. Water was VERY cold on the inside (39 degrees 20' down) marked nothing in this freezing cold water so quickly moved out, much nicer out around 120. Caught all of our fish between 140 fow and 180 fow. 300' copper was the best rig with a mag blue dophin or kevorkian bubble mag. Full core, 3 color, and rigger at 85' each took one hit with glow frog, jaw breaker and coyote respectively. Marked a lot of fish from 120 on out to 180 from surface to bottom. Talked to one other boat that did pretty well also.

Reel Nauti

My dad went out yesterday as well, with similar results to yours. 7-10 on fish in the 140 - 160 FOW. Riggers at 40, 50 and 60 did most of the damage. Purple and black was their hot color. Nice to see the cold water too bad it will probably be gone with the south blow we are having today.

I use a Fish Hawk. It is ok, I think if I bought again I would go witht he sub troll. I like the analog readout better than the digital. Digital jumps around too much. They all work, comes down to personal preference.