• New York
    • Ohio
    • Pennsylvania
    • Wisconsin
    • Ontario
    • Other, tell us where you are located

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Out of the port of burton:confused: only an hour to the nearest launch. Rayman 96, I fished Erieau one time in July, and I love fishing there that time of year. Steelheading was awesome, and to bring in a bunch of eye's to go along, it just doesn't get much better.....

Out of the port of burton:confused: only an hour to the nearest launch. Rayman 96, I fished Erieau one time in July, and I love fishing there that time of year. Steelheading was awesome, and to bring in a bunch of eye's to go along, it just doesn't get much better.....

July may be hot but the first two weeks of August is even better. In a normal year, fish are concentrated till middle of September. After that they are around but generally scattered.

08 should be great, with the 03 class of walleye coming in at trophy size. Perch fishing has been consistent and should be awesome for another year.

Glad to hear you had a good time.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

St Ignace MI. My office is 200 ft off of the lake huron shoreline. I get off work back up to the boat drive a mile to the launch site and in about 40 minutes from work I have four lines down. It sure is nice to get off of work and have fish in the cooler w lines out within an hour.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...