Sometimes she thinks that she is the boss

Hello member's,

Well I finally got one of my big things done for the year. My youngest daughter had graduated this year from high school. Also my daughter sure was alot smarter than I was in high school thats for sure. She had ended up with a 4.0 grade average and is planning on going to Central Michigan for collage and is planning on taking fashion and designing. It sure is going to be alot different now with both of my daughters gone away from the house this fall. You see with three women in the house and just me, I allways had three bosses and they were allways telling me what to do. Well she sure did alot in high school and was the vise president of her class and had to write a speach and tell everyone up on the stage. She also happen to get a $500.00 collage scallar ship for Central Michigan. Well here is some pictures of my daughters last year in school at her graduation night.

nikkie.jpg

My daughter Nikkie's senior picture taken at Holland by the beach.

nikkie500.jpg

Nikkie looking pretty nervois getting here scollar ship.

nikkiespeach_739217.jpg

My daughter Nikkie telling her speach in front of everyone on graduation night with the president of the class.

nikkieintears.jpg

My daughter that was sitting to the right of the girl that has her eyes closed ended up in tears and could hardley finish her speach. She made alot of the parents in tears in the bleachers when she told her speach in front of everyone. I must say I had a few my self and was very proud of her.

Congratulations Rich! You have a very smart and beautiful daughter.

Did she mention that you are paying for her to go to college? There goes fishing for the next 4 years....

Thanks Mike,

Tell you the truth....But anyways, with kids now days having parents pay for there collage for them and taking out loans for them sometimes just do not work out. Sometimes kids will not finish schooling and the parents then will have a bill to pay for nothing because there son or daughter did not finish school. Both my daughters do pay for there own school for collage and get alot of scollar ships for them if they work at it hard. I am very proud of both my daughters because they do pay for there own collage. But they do know that they do have parrents that will help them out no matter what if they need help just in case they get n trouble with bills. Nikkie found and got alot of scollar ships off the net and other ways to help her out. This year my oldest graduates from Western Michigan and she paid her own way to school and paid off for her. She is now a regestered dietion for the Hastings Thornaple Manor and takes care of old peoples food menu and gets paid alot more than I do. :confused: I must say that I am the most proudest dad there probly is right now because of my daughters.

Rich

Congrats Rich. I also go to CMU so I will make sure to keep an eye on her so she doesn't get into trouble:D Hopefully noboby gives her one of those bottomless beers that her dad like so much.

Congrats Rich. I also go to CMU so I will make sure to keep an eye on her so she doesn't get into trouble:D Hopefully noboby gives her one of those bottomless beers that her dad like so much.

Hey Nick i forgot to tell you that when I took her to CMU. I drove by your town and now I know where bouts you live. Man you have a long drive to Lake Michigan.

Congrats to you and your daughter. It's so nice to see your kids do well. I know you are very proud of her.

Your daughter sure is cute. She must get her good looks from her mom. LOL:)

Ya you are right there. She does look like her mom and my dog looks like me....:D