Safety brief list

Hi folks!

At the start of each day I am doing a Safety brief to my customers, before departure. So far I was doing it by memory.

Is any of you have a written brief list that I may use and that you would like to share with me?

Thanks for your help!

J-F

Here's Life Vest

Stay Seated At All Times Unless Instructed To Do Otherwise

Don't Like My Music ---tooo Bad

Don't Loose Any Fish!!!

Sit Down

Shut-up

Don't Talk

Sit Down Again

You Wanna What?

Go Over The Boat - Heads Full!!

Just Kidding Guys (kings Around)

In the US we are required to post the emergency procedure checklist. It goes over: radio/telephone distress procedures, man overboard, explosion, Fires, Leak or damage control. To supplement that I usually show them where each of the folowing is located: emergency beacon, throw rope, life ring, fire estinguishers, pfd's, and first aid supplies.

• 4 weeks later...

J.F.

Capt. Ed is right. We are required to post in plane view all safety procedures, policeis on substance abuse, where all life preservers are located, along with our Captains license and all legal documents pertaining to the vessel, in case of Coast Guard boarding and examination. You might be able to talk or buy one of these plastic coated safety posting from our Charter Boat Association. Go to Micharterboats.com and see if you can request or buy one.

J.F.

Capt. Ed is right. We are required to post in plane view all safety procedures, where life preservers are located, policeis on substance abuse, along with our Captains license and all legal documents pertaining to the vessel, in case of Coast Guard boarding and examination. You might be able to talk or buy one of these safety posting from our Charter Boat Association. Go to Micharterboats.com and see if you can request or buy one.