Fished Friday night and Saturday morning, slow but we did manage a few.

Friday PM: Launched about 5:30pm and went straight to 180 FOW based on a report, the entire lake was flat as a pancake. Set up 8 rods and trolled to 220 without a hit. Turned around and trolled back toward shore, and picked up a small King on a 10 color in 170 FOW, NBK, then the 5 color went twice, again one King one Coho, both on a spoon but I can't remember what it was. Didn't mark much of anything on the graph but the best marks I did have were in 160-170 FOW. Surface temp was in the mid 60's. We went 3/3

Saturday AM: Launched at 5:30am and headed right back to 160 FOW. Marking fish 40-120 down. First rod to go, and it took a while, was the 5 color, small Steelhead, on a small Moonshine Blue Lemon. While we were bringing in that fish, another small King hit a small Flounder Pounder slider on a downrigger. Biggest fish of the day hit the 5 color again, about a 6 pound King. Next to go was a White/Glow SD and White/Glow fly, small King. The 10 color went next, shaker, it was released. The lake was as calm as Friday. Surface temp was 55-58 degrees. Got some pics of a great sunrise.

Little to no radio chatter because of the tournament I think. It sounded like we did better than most and I was not impressed with the size of the fish. Where are the big Kings? I REALLY need to hear the drag scream and feel the pull of something with shoulders.