Fished 200 to 250 feet of water in the 5's to 7's.Took 2 Lakers, one on lemon ice on full lead and one on blue spin doctor with blue fly off dipsy 120 back on 1. 4 kings came on green dolphin 69 down on rigger,mag lemon ice on full lead,mag blue dolphin on full lead, and mag blue dolphin on rigger 55 down.

I know this is way too late but I fished St. Joe the same day and sent 6 for 8 in 60 to 90 fow. I started inside the pack in 55 fow and started to mark huge balls of bait right away. Worked waypoints from the day before and picked away at them from 8:00 am to 11:00 am. Riggers 30 to 57ft. down and black dipsy's. Mixed Veggies was key. DW bloody nose on the dispey set 1 out 90 took 3 fish. DW green Dolphin and Stinger Silver with Green stripe also took fish. fished opti dodgers and spin doctors with flies with no bites. In fact I could'nt get a bite on a dodger/flasher fly all weekend with speed tolerant flashers/dodgers. good luck

I know this is way too late but I fished St. Joe the same day and sent 6 for 8 in 60 to 90 fow. I started inside the pack in 55 fow and started to mark huge balls of bait right away. Worked waypoints from the day before and picked away at them from 8:00 am to 11:00 am. Riggers 30 to 57ft. down and black dipsy's. Mixed Veggies was key. DW bloody nose on the dispey set 1 out 90 took 3 fish. DW green Dolphin and Stinger Silver with Green stripe also took fish. fished opti dodgers and spin doctors with flies with no bites. In fact I could'nt get a bite on a dodger/flasher fly all weekend with speed tolerant flashers/dodgers. good luck

Thanks for the report, and Welcome to the site! We look foreward to seeing you around more.

Mike