saugatuck 5/22 mid day AWSOME

well here how it gos ,i took fishinmachine out yestday after finding out that work was very slow and set line around 9:30 am in 150 a little south and went west to 190 with only 1 king and a nock off {but marked a lot of fish} so we turn and went east back through the track and thing started to go we worked the area till around 2 pm and took 5 kings and 2 coho , then made 3 long passes though the same area with nothing so this time we went all the way to 235 and when we hit 200 it took off again we ended up 14 for about 18 releaseing 4 smaller kings at the end {4:30} as they came all at the same time as we where pulling lines

total catch for the day was 10 kings 3 to 17 lbs/ 2 coho around 3 lbs and 2 steelhead around 5 lbs

hot set ups where mi dolphin 75 down on a rigger /org. killer on a 1/2 cor /clown down 45 on a out and down /freakin veggies on a full core/and a craigs x-mas on a 1/2 core {all stingers in stingray size} and a east troll was the best at 2.7 to 2.9 on the gps:grin:

hey rich just pick the day and say the word and your there if your back is up to it i would be more than happy to bring you out:grin:

Thanks Terry,

But this week and the next I will be busy getting ready for graduation and hopping my back holds up. The ride to the emergency in the ambleance was not fun at all.

Thanks again,

Rich

"1/2 cor /clown down 45 on a out and down "

Guess I must be a neophyte. What is "out and down"? Is that just slang for downrigger?? Thanks in advance.

You guessed er Chester. It's one of the outside riggers.:)