Some of this will be abreviated, but feel free to ask any questions!

Thursday 4/17--

We went on a scouting mission in choppy seas and got some marks and two releases about 2 miles north of the pier heads in about 165fow. Shortly after dropping lines, one of my riggers went out. We opted to end the night very early to fix the rigger and went 0-2. Blue and white spinny with a green and silver fly took one hit while a nbk stinger on half core took the other.

Friday 4/18--

This was an awesome day to be on the lake. We fished from about 7:30 until about noon. We were roughly 4 miles south of the pier head in 165fow early and then 210fow after mid-morning. I had a newbie with me on Friday who went 0-4 fighting the fish :eek: Overall, we ended up 7 for 14, all kings except for 1 steely and 2 coho. All but 1 of the fish were less than 10lbs, and the one was barely over ten lbs. Half of them were less than 6lbs. Hot producers were riggers down 65 and 75 with green/white/blue flashers/spinnys and green pattern flies. A mixed veggies stingray and green/silver(don't know the name) spoons on free sliders took some hits, too. East/West trolls seemed to be the ticket.

Saturday 5--19

This was another pretty good day on the lake. We ended 5 for 8 fishing the steelheader. All of the fish were smallish, less than 6lbs. Unfortunately, my lack of attention being paid to our trolling route got our team off our waypoints by 3 or 4 miles, so that burned us a bit. The most action came onhalf cores with orange and silver black speckled NK spoon(don't know the name) and stingray tournament winner. We also took a fish off of green and silver flasher down 60 with a white and green fly. We were in 165fow at various locations between the power plant and piers.

Sunday 5--20

I love hill climbs, but didn't picture myself doing that in a my boat until Sunday. We finished 2 for 5, with one miss coming from me bumping in a wave and hitting the fish in the head with the net instead of netting it!:D Orange moonshine on freeslider with the ball down 70 took hits and a stinger NBK on a half core took hits. The tournament was called at 9:45am, so we only had lines in the water for a couple hours.

Overall, I had a BLAST fishing my first steelheader and can't wait until next year.

BTW, congrats to Hitman who took 3rd in the pro division!

Click me for the steelheader results link