well i took heavy action and a freind of his out today and did good 13 for 15 9 king 2 to 12 lb ,2 browns around 5 lb, 2 steelhead 4 and 8 lbs and a shaker that was let go ,we set lines in 150 and went s.w. to 215 and back

the best set up was a nbk stinger down 70 on a rigger and a freakin veggies on a full core these each took 3 fish also a orange killer on a gold blank on a half core with a 4 oz. Dive Bomb, and a blue dolphin on a rigger down 50

these where all stinger spoon in stingray size and the best trolls where sw and nw

it went dead for use from 11:30 to 1:00 and then it took of again

same thing happened to me on fri. out of holland. On sat. it also got dead right around 11 till 12 then we called it quits.

Nice job terry and larry with the mixed bag. Ill try ya on the radio next time i kno your out same as me but i only have the handheld walkie style and it doesnt get out very far.

I was soooo tired saturday that I had a hard time keeping my eyeballs open. Combination of the sun and rocking away sure made me sleepy. Terry, that was fun. Let's kick some butt in this coming ladies tournament!!!!( You better prep your wife, Mine is ready to rock and roll. I just need to hook up the IV bag with dramameen to her by wednesday:lol: )