Boats in the water

Hey Shu and Captain Crabass, I launched the boat thursday afternoon and she fired right up after a long winter. Doug are you going to launch at ARU or are you bringing the boat over by water? I was going to offer to help you navigate upstream if you need some help learning the channel route to the marina. It's not marked at all after you pass the railroad bridge. They have the river dredged upstream of the rail road bridge and it's very deep, 16 foot. Last year it was around 7 foot. Shu I have some work to do getting the boat ready but hope to get out on the lake next weekend, so if either of you guys want to go for the first voyage of the season let me know. I'll have a better idea as to what day I'll head out next week. Most likely it will be Saturday or Sunday.

Capt. Ray, sounds like a plan. Let me know when and where. You have the phone numbers. I am still trying to get some things fixed up at the Marina, but I hope to get in on Monday or Tuesday. I hate being one of the last ones into the water lol. Who knows, maybe we can get out one or more mornings on your way home from work. hint hint after all I am on your way home...