Hello from a new member

Well, after a 16 year hiatus, I am getting back into big lake fishing. My work took me overseas back in 1991, so I sold my boat. When I returned we started having kids so priorities shifted. My oldest kids are now 13 (twins) and things are settled enough for me to buy a new boat. I am looking forward to getting back out and learning new tricks.

I met a couple of members here last weekend at the Brown Blast, I fished with Steve Arend from the St Joe league. That is how I found out about this site, from a West Michigan League member.

I will be primarily fishing out of St Joe, but my new boat is 19 1/2 foot so I plan to trailer it and try new ports. I still don't have the boat all rigged up, but I hope to have it ready in another week.

Glynn

Thanks for the welcome.

I got the new boat out this afternoon (Sunday), just for a crew in the St. Joe river, went fine except for a the low water, pushed up some mud in a couple of area. Should have the boat all rigged up for next weekend, now if only the Coho would come back. They seem to have disappeared around St Joe.

• 1 month later...