Fished into dusk until sheriffs boat came out in 200 ft, came right behind our boat and cut of my 250 copper, tx44 board and the lure on it, then sped off. Fortunately my grandson grabbed the pole and held on until the braided line broke. If you see a tx44 floating around out there in the days few days, my name is on it along with phone number. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Great Lakes Fisherman

Fished into dusk until sheriffs boat came out in 200 ft, came right behind our boat and cut of my 250 copper, tx44 board and the lure on it, then sped off. Fortunately my grandson grabbed the pole and held on until the braided line broke. If you see a tx44 floating around out there in the days few days, my name is on it along with phone number. Thanks in advance.

Unbelievable
Last Tuesday we were out in Holland and we hit a board with a orange/green UV moonshine spoon - can’t remember what it’s called. Much line tangled all our lines and it was all I could do to right the ship so I didn’t get the board.
I nearly got the spoon but lost it.
Sorry that happened to you.

Sorry should be 8/2.

Call them up, ask to talk to the officer, explain what he did, and what it cost you.  Otherwise it's just going to happen again.

Absolutely no reason the people we pay to serve and protect have no idea of what they are doing.  I used to rent storage to an Ottawa County marine sheriff and let's say I put in more water time in on most weekends than he did in a year.  Didn't even own a boat outside of work.

• Tuinie changed the title to Holland 8\2