Hit Southaven on sat morning with 4 on the boat, ended up 12 for 15 kept 11. 9 Coho, 1 steelhead and 2 lake trout.

started 160 fow  in the 25's so jut north lines set a 7am, and ended up in the 29's,  did not hit a fish until we hit 190 fow and then we hit 4 in a row in a 15 minute span.

wire dipseys started out hot taking the first 5 fish all Coho in the first hour. 1 pro troll flasher blue bubble setup at 2 on the dipsey 140 out, other MTN dew pro toll flasher with green dolphin fly

set at 2, 160 out. Sun got up and half core took a nice 15 lb. steelhead. Good first fish for one of the guys first time ever on the big pond. trolled out to 230 and got out of the silver fish and picked up two lake trout 220 to 230. turned around came back into 190 and picked away at the rest until 1 pm. No hits on the riggers. all on wire, copper, full core and half core.

hot spoons were, moonshine Craig's founder pounder on the half core and streak Easter egg. moonshine green knight on the full core, Steak Halloween on the half core, copper was set with streak yellow tail and moonshine bad toad.  were able to shake off the last Coho and it lived. was only about 12 inches. hence only kept 11.  all moonshine spoons were magnum spoons and streaks were standard. 

big change from last week. Kings have moved north.  speed was was 2.7-2.9. took the Lakers when we got below 2.6 so kept the speed up to keep the Lakers off.  northwest troll and south east troll were best. 

• Like 3

Ya kings are around all year but the heard has moved north. I think the Coho are around because most were planted in ST.Joe last year and the water is still cold enough for them. also there are still some pretty good schools of bait fish we marked out in that 190 to 210 fow and the water is still in the upper 40's to low 50's out there on the surface. There is a big thermal cline down about 30 feet out at that depth and fish that are there are hanging on it.  usually its gone by now but cooler spring makes for better June fishing than normal.

Thanks for great report.

Didn’t see any meat rigs in your report.

Last trip 18 n 16 lb kings were on meat on dipseys. Meat may get you some king bites.

Next trip in addition to 2 dipseys going to add meat to 1 rigger.

Hood Outdoor s has meat strips.

Was supposed to fish today but crew was too busy to take off work to fish.

I have nothing against meat rigs. with the very little time I get to go out anymore I just drop and go. don't really mess with them.

in the last two years I have made it out a total of three times. So its nice to get out and catch a few for the freezer . I probably would have caught some kings but my wife prefers the Coho so we were targeting those primarily. My old man probably has meat rigs he would give me. just got to go get them. AKA Super Tramp. I will keep hood in mind for bait though. thanks.