Burbot are in the harbors

• 4 weeks later...

what a great video. much better than ice fishing, LOL. if I lived a little closer, I would try getting a little more info on where to fish for them. but I live way down in Indiana and I don't have anyone that would make the trip with me. I'm 70 and all my old fishing buddies are dead, and a couple of younger ones have moved away. and that would just be too much to make the trip up there. but thank you for getting my blood going this morning.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

As teenager in 1982 I was busted for not having a trout stamp in April and catching burbot on the bottom but he said I could have been fishing for trout......paid the 52 dollar fine with a shoebox of sleeved penny's. North pier at the light age 16.:)

7 hours ago, HOLYSTEEL said:

As teenager in 1982 I was busted for not having a trout stamp in April and catching burbot on the bottom but he said I could have been fishing for trout......paid the 52 dollar fine with a shoebox of sleeved penny's. North pier at the light age 16.:)

that's just wrong! that would be like saying every walleye fisherman on Lake Erie was trout fishing.