Fish from 6:15-10:15am started in about 70 fow straight out of holland. First fish (6lb coho) came on a mag RV flounder pounder down 50ft in about 85 fow. Around 6:40am

Second fish was another coho on a wonderbread plug on a 200 copper around 7:30 105 fow. 

Third fish was a steelhead at 10:00 on a wire high diver out 150ft in 150ish fow. I think that was a mag silver streak blue dolphin. 

Water temp seemed to be all over the place. I also had a hard time keeping speed consistent. All hits did come in the 2.8 to 3.1 mph. It was a very nice morning just very slow.

• Like 7

On 8/24/2021 at 11:57 PM, Zhaan90 said:

Fish from 6:15-10:15am started in about 70 fow straight out of holland. First fish (6lb coho) came on a mag RV flounder pounder down 50ft in about 85 fow. Around 6:40am

Second fish was another coho on a wonderbread plug on a 200 copper around 7:30 105 fow. 

Third fish was a steelhead at 10:00 on a wire high diver out 150ft in 150ish fow. I think that was a mag silver streak blue dolphin. 

Water temp seemed to be all over the place. I also had a hard time keeping speed consistent. All hits did come in the 2.8 to 3.1 mph. It was a very nice morning just very slow.

Did you still mark lots of fish up high?

Yes there were a bunch of marks 40ft on up. I put stuff on top but no takers. 

Had a few marks up really high this morning in 74° water.  I had 3 hits on a free slider with rigger at 60ft. Not sure what happened but I didn't land any of them.