Fished out of Muskegon launched at Fisherman's Land first time out in two years. Fished from 120 out to 235. Around 12:15 we took are first hit 120 down in 165 FW after a 15 minute battle we landed a 30 lbs Lake Trout. An hour later same rod went again 130 FW lost it right behind the boat. It was good to back on the lake again but then it went down hill. Got back to the ramp to find a $100 ticket on my truck for launching a boat with a tri-axle trailer not sure when they started that been launching there for 20 years. Now I have a boat with no ware to launch.    

1350.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Tuffship said:

Fished out of Muskegon launched at Fisherman's Land first time out in two years. Fished from 120 out to 235. Around 12:15 we took are first hit 120 down in 165 FW after a 15 minute battle we landed a 30 lbs Lake Trout. An hour later same rod went again 130 FW lost it right behind the boat. It was good to back on the lake again but then it went down hill. Got back to the ramp to find a $100 ticket on my truck for launching a boat with a tri-axle trailer not sure when they started that been launching there for 20 years. Now I have a boat with no ware to launch.    

1350.jpeg

My bad posted the wrong date it was 8-14.

• Like 2