First trip of the year and first post in awhile, so why not, unfortunately no fish stories today but a bit of info for the guys headed out tonight.  As I said no fish in our boat this morning but we did manage to find them on the sonar.  Worked 180-200 fow from 6:30-10am, two rigger knock offs, no body home.  Marked continuous fish between 40-60 ft down and 80-100 ft down.  Riggers were set 77 and 79 down in 185 fow, dw double uv crush 8” paddle w/ white fly and 8” white/ green spin dc white mirage fly.  We’ll try again another day, good luck! 

• Like 2

Similar story for us.  We fished 95-115 down on riggers from 100 to 140 fow.  Lots of big fish marks.  Had two bites and reeled in a 22 lb king.  Hit a white plug on the rigger.  Other hit was a 300 copper flea-4-all spoon.  Got off after pealing out 20 feet of line.

Simply grouping baits in a targeted range where the fish were active.  When I get a strike and mark fish at a certain depth I usually try to hone in on that deep with the most active lures for that day.  Started the morning running the riggers with about a 20-25’ spread but slowly worked them together.  We had other baits and lines spread through the water column too.