Went out alone this morning for a bit. Lines were set by 5:30 am. Started straight out front in 90', and trolled towards deeper water with one Moonshine spoon, and two Kev GFs - one with a meat rig and the other with a fly. Surface temp here was 64°. I don't have rigger speed or temp. The majority of the boats went north and south, so I headed north towards the point. Surface water changed to 56° near point. We had a strong north blow yesterday. Seems like it scattered the fish a bit. Picked up a 19.5 king in 120' out from the greens. It hit on a Kev GF with a black/glow Moonshine fly I was trying out for the first time. Love it when a brand new lure choice gets a fish first time out! Anyway, got it on the wire, with a Slide Diver running a 60', 30# leader. No other hits but I gave up early. Pulled lines, shut down the motor at 8:15, and did a Zoom business meeting from the boat (without video, lol). Then dropped the boat at home and headed in to the office. Made it there by 10 am. Word at the fish cleaning station was a couple boats did well in shallower water at first light.

Sent from my moto z4 using Great Lakes Fisherman Mobile App

• Like 3