7/28 fished 6-9 and went 3-5 fishing the same water. Fish included a 24 pound king and two Lakers all in 120 fow. Fish all came deeper with the king hitting a wire diver back 180 with a Kevin’s girlfriend pickled sunshine fly and the trout hitting a double pearl sd with a aqua fly down 110 on a rigger. Lots of fish holding tight to the bottom. Flounder pounder took a screamer on a high diver but got off . IMG_4107.JPGIMG_4184.JPGSlower action with most of the boats again working out deeper but not many nets moving. Going to have to make the family vacation in traverse city last a little longer next year. IMG_0588.JPGIMG_4096.JPGIMG_4183.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Great Lakes Fisherman

• Like 6

There are some fish that look smaller they they weigh. The 24 pounder is a tank and looks like it should weigh more. Great fish!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Great Lakes Fisherman Mobile App

Mega byte you are correct! Apparently I screwed up the pics on this post. They are all from Monday with the 28 and 21 pound king . Technology and I don’t get along very well. Thank you for your detailed reports as well. I have learned a lot from them !

Sent from my iPhone using Great Lakes Fisherman
  • Like 1