Fished 0500-1030. 125-200FOW 2.3@ the ball

0/1 3 color moonshine flounder pounder. Steelhead put on a show before I could catch up. 140FOW

0/1 300 Cu moonshine bloody nose. King ripped a bunch of line head shook as few times and spit it. 130 FOW

0/1 225 Cu mixed veggies flasher white fly. Not sure what this was but was not big whatever it was 

1/1 high diver on 3 155 back purple flasher and green fly. 7lb steelhead

• Like 3

19 hours ago, zgrinder said:

You are my hero fishing at the crack of dawn on a slow bite.  Many thanks for the report!

If you are going to spend the money to trailer your boat and drive out to go fishing get you butt out of bed early and make sure you are out for the best hour, the sunrise bite. An added bonus is you always get a good parking spot.

• Like 1

If you are going to spend the money to trailer your boat and drive out to go fishing get you butt out of bed early and make sure you are out for the best hour, the sunrise bite. An added bonus is you always get a good parking spot.

Yes!!

Sent from my iPhone using Great Lakes Fisherman
  • Like 1

I'm willing to take any of my friends out but if your not willing to go early your not getting a second invitation.

I've had  it far to many times when it's only good the first hour. The guys that get out late don't even get gear set before the it's all over for the morning. 

The smiles and grins on faces when they land a big king is the picture I send when they complain about the early show times. Not to often it doesn't solve the problem!

• Like 2