for sale Big Eye Flies

Would you like to try something totally different.  That is what I was thinking when I designed these heads.

Introducing the Big Eye fly.  These flies have a 1/2" eyes!!!

Each fly comes with a tournament tied hook rig using a #1 VMC treble and a 4/0 VMC octopus single hook. They are tied on 50# Seaguar fluorocarbon, that is 38" long. There is a protective piece of tubing between the hooks that covers the areas most likely to be abraded by the fish's teeth.

I have added a number to each picture to help identify which fly you might be interested in.

Flies are $5.75 each and buyer is responsible for shipping.  Unfortunately, NY residents have to pay sales tax.

I accept PayPal and CashApp. Custom flies can be made, and more patterns will become available soon. If you have any questions, or special requests, please feel free to contact me.

34.3.jpg

43.3.jpg

51.4.jpg

52.3.jpg

58.3.jpg

64.3.jpg

68.3.jpg

77.5.jpg

80.4.jpg

84.3.jpg

87.4.jpg

88.2.jpg

91.4.jpg

92.4.jpg

93.3.jpg

94.4.jpg

Cool design on the flies!  I salmon fish on the west side of Lake Michigan from Port Washington north to Algoma, Wisconsin.  We fish mainly for kings but also troll for rainbows and coho in the spring.

I would like to order some flies but want to find out if you have tried these flies yet?  What is the length of the fly?

Please contact me with your ordering information:  Mark Zempel, cell phone: 715-505-7499, email: [email protected]